How can your dental office participate?
Work together as a team to decide how you will promote Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Here are a few areas to consider:
- Raise Awareness, How?
- Collect Donations for a charity, which foundation/charity will the donations go to?
- Office Decorations, What? Who? and from Where?
- Social Media Sites – Use to raise awareness, discuss dental health tips, share office happenings, and contest details, etc.
- Production & Product Sales – (Portion of sales will be donated to… )
- Give-aways – (ex: pink imprinted lip balm, little pumpkins, see more gift ideas here)
- Special in office Event (ex: Pink Day)
- Community – Get involved with a local BCA event(s)
- Wear Pink and encourage your patients to wear pink
- Involve your local news media with a press release
There are so many ways to show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness – If you would like me to create a Breast Cancer Awareness campaign for your office that includes: Ideas for special offers, patient giveaways/drawings, employee contests, community involvement, cross marketing with local businesses and hygiene continuing care/incomplete treatment scripting, please contact me today at email@example.com
Visit HERE for more tips and ideas for the month of October.
Have you signed up to receive my complimentary dental marketing and practice management ideas that are sent right to your email inbox each month? If not, take a second and sign up. This way, you won’t miss a single idea!!
Please share my blog with your dental friends.
Yours for Greater Success,