Baseball season opens today! (Yes, I am a little late to the game with this post 😉 )
Whether or not you’re a fan of baseball, celebrating Opening Day and the Baseball season with your team and patients is a great way to have more fun and exceed expectations.
Here are a few ideas for you that you can use today for Opening day or at any other time during the baseball season…
- Wear your favorite baseball team gear.
- Encourage your patients to dress up too.
- Decorate the office.
- Take lots of pictures to share on your social media pages.
- Special Offer on Sport Mouthguards for the Month of April
- Share sports-related dental health tips on your social media pages.
- Sponsor a local baseball team.
- Have a Raffle to win baseball tickets or a baseball themed Gift Basket in exchange for Facebook likes, check-ins, and Reviews/Recommendations on Google and Facebook
- Hand out some patient appreciation gifts such as imprinted lip balm, popcorn, peanuts, or for additional gift ideas check out my Pinterest board HERE.
Remember that it is important to find and create more ways to have fun at work!
Doctors, if you’re struggling to reach your practice goals and not enjoying dentistry like you used to – feel free to contact me for a complimentary, no-obligation 30-minute telephone consultation at email@example.com to see if a coaching relationship is right for you.
Are you receiving my free dental marketing and practice management ideas every month to your inbox? If not, PLEASE take a second and follow today or send me your email address and I will send you an invitation to follow. This way, you won’t miss a single idea. Feel free to share my blog with your dental friends. ~ Thank you!
Yours for Greater Success!