“Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.” – Yogi Berra
Baseball season opens soon – In fact, it’s on March 28th – the earliest Major League Baseball opening day in history (well, according to Google because I have no clue about this kind of stuff 😉 ). Whether or not you’re a fan of baseball, celebrating Opening Day with your team and patients is a great way to have more fun and exceed expectations.
Here are a few ideas for you…
- Wear your favorite baseball team gear.
- Encourage your patients to dress up too.
- Decorate the office.
- Take lots of pictures to share on your social media pages.
- Set up a photo booth area with fun baseball related props.
- Serve Hot Dogs, Bottled Water & Popcorn (or Cracker Jacks).
- Special Offer on Sport Mouthguards
- Post sports-related dental health tips on your social media pages.
- Sponsor a local baseball team.
- Have a Raffle to win baseball tickets or a baseball themed Gift Basket in exchange for Facebook likes, check-ins, and Reviews/Recommendations on Google, Facebook & Yelp.
- Hand out some patient appreciation gifts such as imprinted lip balm, popcorn, peanuts, for more ideas check out my Pinterest board HERE.
- Consider inviting local businesses & referring offices to celebrate with you.
Hope you enjoyed these ideas.
Please share your baseball opening day pictures & ideas with me.
Are you receiving my free dental marketing and practice management ideas every month to your inbox? If not, PLEASE take a second and follow today or send me your email address and I will send you an invitation to follow. This way, you won’t miss a single idea. Feel free to share my blog with your dental friends. ~ Thank you!
Yours for Greater Success!