Contact: Betty Hayden at email@example.com
My name is Betty Hayden, I would like to warmly welcome you and thank you for visiting my website. Having 30 years of experience in the dental field, the last 12 years successfully coaching dentists and their teams; I started this blog to share that experience with dental offices everywhere in the world by providing Free Dental Leadership, Marketing, and Practice Management Ideas every month.
- Morning Huddle/Meeting Tips For Success
- Patient Reactivation and Reappointment Tips
- Marketing and Practice Management Ideas for every month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Dental Marketing Ideas for Pediatric Office
- Patient Appreciation Gift Ideas
- Tips to Improve your Dental Office: Cleaning Checklist for your Dental Office , Tips and Ideas for Effectively Answering The Dental Office Telephone , 30 Little Things That Make Big Things Happen In Your Dental Practice
- Event Ideas: Office Open House, Health and Wellness Fairs , Children’s Dental Health Month and GKAS Day Ideas
and so much more! Take a look around. Please, click the FOLLOW button to receive my complimentary dental leadership, marketing, and practice management ideas sent right to your email inbox each month. This way, you won’t miss a single idea! (If you prefer, send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will email you an invitation to sign up)
My business, Betty Hayden Consulting offers hands-on and/or virtual coaching to meet YOUR needs and exceed your goals. No matter what City or State your practice is located in.
to coach doctors and their team in creating and maintaining custom, efficient, effective & fun systems that enable them to have a dental office that is not only highly productive and fun but one that allows them to stand out as experts in their field, educating the community for better health and happier lives.
Why bring in a consulting/coaching company to help your practice grow?
Because Everything Matters!
Everything that you do or neglect to do, everything that the patient sees or fails to see, hears or does not hear, contributes to the patient’s perception of you and your business. Everything counts.
I am ready to teach you how to bring in new patients & keep them loyal to your office.
Oftentimes, doctors know what they want to do and should do to make their practice successful but they just don’t have the time to make it happen.
I can help! Contact me today to schedule your complimentary, no-obligation consultation at email@example.com
Don’t forget to follow this blog to receive my complimentary dental marketing & practice management ideas. No Spam Ever! Just Free ideas every month to help grow your dental practice.
I look forward to meeting you!
P.S. Here is a little more about me – Betty Hayden~ Dental Coach, Wife to an incredible husband, Mother of two awesome children, and our sweet little puppy named Owen Bear (aka Bear Bear). Favorite things: Of course, my family, friends, and dentistry! I also enjoy gardening, hosting parties, crafting, cooking (not baking), the mountains, and being a student and teacher of the Bible.