October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month – In 2020, more than 2.3 million women were diagnosed with breast cancer worldwide. About 1 in 8 women will develop invasive Breast Cancer over the course of their lifetime.
Your dental practice choosing to support Breast Cancer Awareness month is a great way to show your patients and the community that you care.
How can your dental office participate?
Work together as a team to decide how you will promote Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Raise Awareness, How? Here are a few areas to consider:
- Collect Donations for a charity, which foundation/charity will the donations go to?
- Office Decorations, What? Who? and from Where?
- Photo Backdrop & Pink Props
- Social Media Sites – Use tthese platforms to raise awareness, discuss dental health tips, share office happenings, and contest details, etc.
- Production & Product Sales – (Portion of sales will be donated to… )
- Contests for Prizes
- Give-aways – (ex: pink imprinted lip balm, pink wrapped chocolates, pink nail polish, little pumpkins, etc.)
- Special in office Event (ex: Pink Day)
- Community – Get involved with a local BCA event(s)
- Wear Pink (gloves, scrubs, masks, socks, etc)
- Invite your patients to wear pink to their appts.
- Involve your local news media with a press release
Check out my Pinterest Board for more ideas: https://www.pinterest.com/BettyJHayden/dental-office-ideas-for-breast-cancer-awareness-mo/
There are so many ways to show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness – if you have any questions about how your office can make October fantastic please contact me today at email@example.com
Have you signed up to receive my complimentary dental marketing and practice management ideas that are sent right to your email inbox each month? If not, take a second and sign up. This way, you won’t miss a single idea!!
Yours for Greater Success,