October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month – Your dental practice choosing to support Breast Cancer Awareness month is a great way to show your patients and the community that you care.
The way we celebrate may look a little different this year due to the safety precautions we’re taking in our practices however, there are still many ways to show your support.
If you enjoy the complimentary ideas that I share each month, I would love and truly appreciate for you to please take a quick minute to leave a review/recommendation for me here on GOOGLE and/or FACEBOOK
Here are some tips and ideas for October’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month
First, make a plan. Work together as a team to decide how you will promote Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Here are a few areas to consider:
- Raise Awareness, How?
- Collect Donations for a charity, which foundation/charity will the donations go to?
- Office Decorations, What? Who? and from Where?
- Social Media Sites – Use to raise awareness, discuss dental health tips, share office happenings, and contest details, etc.
- Production & Product Sales – (Portion of sales will be donated to… )
- Give-aways – (ex: pink imprinted lip balm, little pumpkins, see more gift ideas here)
- Special in office Event (ex: Pink Day)
- Community – Get involved with a local BCA event(s)
- Wear Pink and encourage your patients to wear pink
- Involve your local news media with a press release
Check out my Pinterest Board for more ideas: https://www.pinterest.com/BettyJHayden/dental-office-ideas-for-breast-cancer-awareness-mo/
Have you signed up to receive my complimentary dental marketing and practice management ideas that are sent right to your email inbox each month? If not, take a second and sign up. This way, you won’t miss a single idea!!
Yours for Greater Success,