While many things look different in the world and in our offices than they did last year at this time – I am sure one thing remains the same and that is the goal to provide the very best orthodontic care and experiences for your patients.
The month of October is National Orthodontic Health Month – what a fantastic opportunity to start your final quarter for 2020 great… maybe even make it your best quarter ever.
Here are a few tips and ideas to help you and your team celebrate National Orthodontic Health Month…
Theme: Orthodontic Health Month! Healthy & Beautiful Smiles!
- Dental Hygiene with Braces – Share posts, pictures, and videos on your social media platforms and your Google My Business listing all about how to care for your teeth with braces, how to care for your clear aligners, and how to care for your retainers. (BTW October is also Dental Hygiene month)
- Brace Friendly Candy – Share on your social media platforms what candy to avoid and what snacks/treats are brace friendly.
- Reviews / Testimonials – Encourage patients to leave a review/testimonial on Google, Facebook, etc.
- Invisalign – Use this as an opportunity to promote Invisalign. This time of year people are thinking about gift ideas and want to get their smile camera-ready for their end of year parties.
- Before & Afters – All month-long feature before and after ortho photos on your social media pages.
- Q & A Video Sessions– Use your social media platforms to post short videos of the doctors and/or team members answering frequently asked questions.
- Special Pricing – During the month of October offer special pricing or some kind of BOGO offer which will encourage them to tell their friends about you 😉
Practice Management Ideas ~
Unscheduled Treatment Reminders – Reach out to everyone that came in for a consultation but have yet to schedule to get started. Stay in touch with them via the telephone, email, text, and your social media platforms.
FSA/HSA Reminders – Share reminders on your website and social media pages that orthodontic treatment is an allowable expense for FSA (Flexible Spending Account) and HSA (Health Savings Account) accounts. Don’t let it go to waste by not using it before the year ends. Use it or Lose it.
Community Involvement ~
Support Local Businesses – Each week feature a different local business/restaurant on your Facebook and/or Instagram pages. You can encourage your followers to comment on what they love about them business for a chance to win a gift card to that business/restaurant.
Gift Ideas for Referring Dentists and their Teams ~
World Smile Day – October 2nd – Put together smile themed gift baskets.
Or do a team smiles photo contest. Office photo with the most FB or IG likes wins.
Cupcake Day – October 17th – Deliver cupcakes to referring offices with a note attached that says: “Your referrals take the cake” or “Thank you for your sweet referrals.”
There you have it some fun and effective tips and ideas to celebrate October’s Orthodontic Health Month.
Do you enjoy the dental leadership, management, and marketing tips and ideas that I share each month? I would love and truly appreciate for you to please leave a review/recommendation for me here on GOOGLE and/or FACEBOOK
Have you signed up to receive my complimentary dental marketing and practice management ideas that are sent right to your email inbox each month? If not, take a second and sign up. Or send me your email address (email@example.com) and I will send you an invite to follow. This way, you won’t miss a single idea
Yours for Greater Success,
~Betty (Dental Coach)