If you enjoy the complimentary ideas that I share each month, I would love and truly appreciate for you to please leave a review/recommendation for me here on GOOGLE and/or FACEBOOK
How can your dental office participate?
Work together as a team to decide how you will promote Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Here are a few areas to consider:
- Raise Awareness, How?
- Collect Donations for a charity, which foundation/charity will the donations go to?
- Office Decorations, What? Who? and from Where?
- Social Media Sites – Use to raise awareness, discuss dental health tips, share office happenings, and contest details, etc.
- Production & Product Sales – (Portion of sales will be donated to… )
- Give-aways – (ex: pink imprinted lip balm, little pumpkins, see more gift ideas here)
- Special in office Event (ex: Pink Day)
- Community – Get involved with a local BCA event(s)
- Wear Pink and encourage your patients to wear pink
- Involve your local news media with a press release
Check out my Pinterest Board for more ideas: https://www.pinterest.com/BettyJHayden/dental-office-ideas-for-breast-cancer-awareness-mo/
There are so many ways to show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness – if you have any questions about how your office can make October fantastic please contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you signed up to receive my complimentary dental marketing and practice management ideas that are sent right to your email inbox each month? If not, take a second and sign up. This way, you won’t miss a single idea!!
Yours for Greater Success,
P.S. Please stop by and say hello to me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest