Today, I am sharing some tips and ideas for ortho offices to celebrate October’s National Orthodontic Health Month.
October’s Theme: Orthodontic Health Month! Healthy & Beautiful Smiles!
- Brace Friendly Candy – Share on your social media platforms what candy to avoid and what snacks/treats are brace friendly.
- Reviews / Testimonials – Encourage patients to leave a review/testimonial on Google, Facebook, etc.
- Invisalign – Use this as an opportunity to promote Invisalign. This time of year people are thinking about gift ideas and want to get their smile camera-ready for their end of year parties.
- Before & Afters – all month-long feature before and after ortho photos on your social media pages.
- Q & A Video Sessions– use your social media platforms to post short videos of the doctors and/or team members answering frequently asked questions.
Community Involvement ~
October is National Field Trip Month – Don’t wait for Children’s Dental Health Month in February to invite local schools to bring in their students for a Field Trip to the orthodontist. Bring them in during the month of October instead.
I know a lot of offices will be focusing on Candy Buy Back Events, so I will share some ideas for those events and some other ideas just in case you’re looking for something a little extra to exceed patient expectations.
Candy Buy Back ~
- Collect candy in the office. Open to the Public
Or you can do this,
- Team up w/local school(s) and set up collection bins in each classroom where the kids can bring in their candy and the classroom with the most candy wins a gift card or get a local pizzeria to donate pizza for a classroom pizza party for the winning classroom.
Gift Ideas for Referring Dentists and their Teams ~
World Smile Day – October 4th – Put together smile themed gift baskets.
Or do a team smiles photo contest. Office photo with the most FB likes wins.
October is Apple Month – Deliver some apple treats to the offices. Such as:
- Basket Of Apples w/ Caramel Sauce
- Apple Cider & Donuts
- Apple Pie
Team Building Activity ~ Get your team together to make apple sauce, apple pie filling, caramel sauce, or an apple/cinnamon sugar scrub. Put it in little jars with a ribbon and label with your office information. You can then give away as gifts to your new patients and or referring doctors/specialists. How fun is that?!
There you have it some fun and effective tips and ideas to celebrate October’s Orthodontic Health Month.
Do you enjoy the dental leadership, management, and marketing tips and ideas that I share each month? I would love and truly appreciate for you to please leave a review/recommendation for me here on GOOGLE and/or FACEBOOK
Have you signed up to receive my complimentary dental marketing and practice management ideas that are sent right to your email inbox each month? If not, take a second and sign up. Or send me your email address and I will send you an invite to follow. This way, you won’t miss a single idea
Yours for Greater Success,
~Betty (Dental Coach)
P.S. Please stop by and say hello to me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest
Hello , I ve just open my dentaloffice .. i m général dentist . Meanwhile I doing also orthodontics. I need ideas for marketing. Looking forward for some suggestions. Thank in advance