How can your dental office participate?
Work together as a team to decide how you will promote Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Here are a few areas to consider:
- Raise Awareness, How?
- Collect Donations for a charity, which foundation/charity will the donations go to?
- Office Decorations, What? Who? and from Where?
- Social Media Sites – Use to raise awareness, discuss dental health tips, share office happenings, and contest details, etc.
- Production & Product Sales – (Portion of sales will be donated to… )
- Give-aways – (ex: pink imprinted lip balm, little pumpkins, see more gift ideas here)
- Special in office Event (ex: Pink Day)
- Community – Get involved with a local BCA event(s)
- Wear Pink and encourage your patients to wear pink
- Involve your local news media with a press release
There are so many ways to show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness – If you would like me to create a Breast Cancer Awareness campaign for your office that includes: Ideas for special offers, patient giveaways/drawings, employee contests, community involvement, cross marketing with local businesses and hygiene continuing care/incomplete treatment scripting, please contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you signed up to receive my complimentary dental marketing and practice management ideas that are sent right to your email inbox each month? If not, take a second and sign up. This way, you won’t miss a single idea!!
Please share my blog with your dental friends.
Yours for Greater Success,