While we are still very much enjoying summer, as a mother of two school-aged children I’m forced to start preparing for the dreaded Back-to-School season.
However, for your dental practice, this is a great time to educate the community on the importance of good dental health for their children as well as for the teachers.
Here are some ideas to help make the back-to-school season fun for the community and profitable for your dental office.
Dental Tips and Ideas for the month of August…
Theme: Back-to-school with Healthy Smiles!
Target Audience: Teachers and school-aged children.
Focus: Preventive Dental Services.
What: Education, Promotion, and Special Offers
- Send a press release to local papers and news stations with “Children’s Dental Health Tips for Parents,” such as healthy snack and beverage ideas, when to visit the dentist, what-to-do in a dental emergency, brushing and flossing tips, mouthguard information, sealants information, and more.
- Facebook (live) videos sharing the aforementioned tip and ideas.
- Share social media and blog posts with dental health tips for children.
- Promote special offers just for teachers and students during August.
- August is Get Ready for Kindergarten Month – Send out a press release and promote social media posts that focus on kindergarten-aged children.
See more Dental ideas for teachers and schools here: Dental Marketing Ideas for your local School District
If you are interested in hiring me to help your office create a custom “Back to School” campaign that includes ideas for special offers, give-aways/drawings, community involvement, cross marketing with local businesses and hygiene recare/incomplete treatment scripting, please contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org for a complimentary consultation.
More tips and ideas for August …
Sneak Some Zucchini Onto Your Neighbor’s Porch Night: August 8th – I’m serious; it’s a real day in August! While you probably don’t want to visit your patient’s homes during the night, you can easily have a basket of zucchini at the office for your patients’ to take. Wrap some ribbon and a business card with a zucchini recipe on it for your patients to sneak onto their neighbors’ porch during the night.
~ Social Media Post Ideas to Improve Engagement ~
Friendship Day: 6th
National Fresh Breath (Halitosis) Day: 6th
S’mores Day: 10th (See this Pinterest Board for S’more Ideas
International Lefthander’s Day: 13th
Kiss and Make Up Day: 25th
What are you planning for August? Feel free to share your plans with me. I love hearing about all of the different and creative ideas!
Please stop by and say hello to me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest
Are you receiving my complimentary Dental Practice Management and Marketing Ideas via your email each month? If not, please follow today or send me (email@example.com) your email address and I will send you an invitation to follow. This way, you won’t miss a single idea. Feel free to tell your dental friends all about this website so they can start benefiting from these dental ideas too.
If you liked these ideas, please let me know by hitting the “like” button. Thank you!
Yours for Greater Success,